This computer adapter enables you to use a NGFF (M.2) modem card in a PC PCI-E slot. The adapter works in all systems with Mini PCI-E slot (eg. EmbeddedPC, CarPC, MiniPC, Laptop, TabletPC, Android, etc..)
Compatible modem card eg. HSPA / UMTS / EDGE / LTE 4G 5G M.2 NGFF Modem, Attention - can not support WiFi modules !
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe The SLNX1031 SIM / M.2 to mini PCIe adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert 3G wireless M.2 Card to full/half mini card slot. You can insert your M.2 card (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB port through USB cable.
Specification & Feature
- Allows user to use M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module with SIM Card slot to mPCIe Slot in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Supports USB interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G, 5G, WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- SIM Card slot : Standard Size SIM (2FF)
- Support Full size and half size mPCIe slot
- Support 3042 / 3030 / 2230 / 2242 M.2 Card dimension
- Support M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module.
- Support M.2 Key B Card Type.
- Mini PCI-E slot
- Support Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Linux
- Dimension:65 x 65mm